Save The Webpage | Make As Homepage | Browse
Common Member

ZHEJIANG AIRSUN COMMODITY CO.,LTD

worldwild,africa,middle east,

Product Categories
  • Category Unavailable
Site Search
 
Friendly Links
  • Link Unavailable
Current Location:Homepage » Welcome
Recommended Products

About Us
 We are airsun toothpaste factory,we have established in 1997,it is 20 years till now in the field of  specialized in making toothpaste and toothbrush. all our Machinery and equipment are automotive and bacteria-free environment for filling paste.




Our brand: SENSQOYHE, shinydent, Airsun, DENTIX, aBaaN, Slight2,power smile, EUCERL, Apreafresh, Spry, Aloe, Clesan up, Angola, Croste
Product weight: 45g,50g,90g,100g,110g,116g,120g,150,175g,200g. 
Product capacity: 75ml,100ml,120ml
Certificate: GMPC,HACCP,ISO 22716:2007
Minimum order quantity: one 20'GP CONTAINER,nearly 1000 cartons
Delivery time: 25-30 days
Shelf life: 4 years
Payment: T/T 40% deposit and the remaining 60% balance payment is to be paid by&... [More Details]

Latest Supply